Calling out students from Hwa Chong Institution, Raffles Institution and other IP schools.
Join us for our Thurs, 3-5pm class that’s specially catered for IP students.
Taught by a current NJC teacher, Mr Lim has a vast experience in the IP JC syllabus.
The focus of the lesson will be
- To clarify students’ doubts and strengthen concepts.
- To help students understand the concepts and link them up, thus helping students to ‘memorise’ less concepts
- To teach students how to apply important concepts
- To expose students to different common examination questions
- To build confidence in students to excel
During the lesson, there will be a strong emphasis on using graphic calculators as well. Summary notes will also be provided to aid students’ understanding of topics.
The class size is limited to 5 pax and it’s filling up fast. So, call us now for a trial lesson. We promise you’ll gain so much out of it.
Before you go, check out our Vectors I Summary. Hope this will help you in your revision. 🙂