Why Brain Matter Tuition?
1. Unlike other tuition centres, we limit our class size to not more than 5. This is so that our teachers can provide personalized attention to individual students as we believe this is why parents send their child for tuition.
2. Brain Matter students receive personalized guidance from their tutors for the subjects they need help in.
3. We also provide prompt feedback to parents to update them about the progress of their child.
Tuition Subjects at Brain Matter
Brain Matter offer a range of subject tuition classes to help you excel in your various subjects. Click on each subject to find out more about the tuition programme.
- Primary School Mathematics
- Lower Secondary School Mathematics
- ‘O’ Level Secondary School Elementary Mathematics
- ‘O’ Level Secondary School Additional Mathematics
- Primary School English
- Lower Secondary School English
- ‘O’ Level Secondary English
- Language Arts for IP/IB
- AEIS English Preparation for International Students
- Upper Primary School Science
- Lower Secondary School Science
- Upper Secondary School Pure/Combined Physics
- Upper Secondary School Pure/Combined Chemistry
- Upper Secondary School Pure/Combined Biology
- Secondary Three Social Studies
- Secondary Four/Five Social Studies